Mold contamination is a hazardous and dangerous problem in any commercial or residential property. Not only can mold become a toxic problem for people with allergies, infants, and senior citizens, but it can quickly take over your home and cause major damage. This can easily affect the resale value of any home or business. If mold is visible in your home, you can be sure that there is a mold problem under the surface that must be addressed. Taking care of surface mold might take the problem out of sight, but it never eliminates the whole problem.
Not everyone is affected by mold spores the same. While black mold has garnered the most attention, all mold types can pose serious health risks in high concentrations. Small children and the elderly are easily susceptible to the dangers of mold. People with asthma, allergies, emphysema, and other respiratory issues can be severely affected by mold growth.
COMPLETE MOLD REMOVAL
It is always best to leave mold removal and cleanup to qualified professionals who can assess the amount of mold growth and find the source of the mold problem so that total elimination is possible. Professionals that are trained and certified in mold cleanup and remediation have the proper protective equipment and equipment needed to make sure that all mold is found, identified, and removed. If mold is not cleaned up and removed property, it can unintentionally be spread to other areas of the home and create a bigger, more expensive future problem.
If you suspect mold growth in your home or business, contact a qualified and experienced mold specialist at Certified Professional Restoration to perform an immediate inspection and help customize a unique plan for your personal mold remediation needs.
Contact Us Now to Schedule a Consultation!